Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The next episode is on the way!

Hello, everyone. I just wanted to acknowledge all of the new listeners and thank all of you for checking out this blog and the Atomic Timekeeping Podcast. Also, I wanted to announce that I'll be posting the next episode (Episode Five) on Thursday, October 30 at 5:00PM Eastern "daylight" Time. So please check this site again for that all-new episode, my "Daylight Saving Time Special."

Another quick note: I realize that my podcasts might seem very specific to the United States but I think I've done a reasonable job of acknowledging this. I do not intend to ignore international interests when it comes to atomic timekeeping, so I hope that international listeners will continue to check this blog.

And, finally, I plan to eventually settle on a pattern of releasing a new episode of this podcast on the 15th and the 30th of each month (except for February, of course). But, with the upcoming "holiday shopping season," I think I will have to do extra podcasts in the month of November. I hope that a lot of our loved ones will be receiving timekeeping gifts this year!

No comments: